CW - 02 - Apr
6 months ago
1st/2nd Line Support analyst
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a friendly, sociable and high achieving IT team, within a national Law firm who have enjoyed significant growth in recent years.
This is what you’ll be doing
As an IT Support analyst you will be providing hands on technical support and excellent customer service for the firm’s internal stakeholders and users.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Providing a high level of Customer Service.
• Offering support for product training and knowledge.
• Provide technical systems solutions in a timely fashion for issues that arise with the firms systems.
• Log and track calls and trends to identify escalations as well as developing documentation to address frequently reported issues and report these to management.
• Liaise with management regarding unusual or repeated trends in activity along with updates of current resolution efforts in meetings when required.
• Assist in developing and testing newly designed products.
• Access software information on the Intranet to assist with end users issues.
- Exposure to legal applications, would also be an advantage.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Company benefits and perks package
- Fantastic modern open plan office environment
- Excellent career progression and future opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673749 or email Cwoolcott@yolkrecruitment.com to arrange a convenient time to speak.