£20000 - £25000 per annum
02922 671 378
19 days ago
05 February 2022
We are looking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join an flooring company based in Caerphilly. If successful you will provide 1st & 2nd Line support to the companies internal users within agreed SLA's. This role would be perfect for someone with 12-18 months experience looking for an opportunity to advance their skillset within a small team.
Currently they are working mostly remotely but will be returning to the office when restrictions end.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Being the first point of contact for technical issues, resolving them or escalating them when required.
- Provide first, second level technical support. Take ownership of incidents and requests recording, prioritising, regularly updating tickets and users, investigating and troubleshooting to identify the root cause through to resolution. When necessary liaise and escalate to other technical teams.
- Assisting with updating and improving documentation within the department.
- Maintain the IT Equipment list along with who and where the equipment is.
- Maintain the physical equipment storage location.
- Previous experience providing internal IT support.
- Strong exposure to Windows desktop infrastructure: Windows 10, AD, Exchange, Office 365, etc.
- Excellent telephone manor, comfortable receiving a high volume of calls.
- Hardware set up & configuration: mobile phones, laptops, desktops etc.
- Basic salary of £25,000.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.