£26500 per annum
02922 671 375
about 1 month ago
The role would see you providing IT Support for their brand new Cardiff office and you would be the first point of contact for all things IT. The role will include desk side as well as remote support for both the Cardiff and the Essex office. They are offering flexible working with the option to work on a hybrid basis once settled.
What you'll be doing:
- Get involved in the IT and Business projects to improve efficiency and best practise.
- Respond to calls and tickets relating to all aspects of IT support.
- Manage the maintenance and acquisition of office hardware.
- Interact with internal clients of all levels to help resolve IT related issues inn a timely manner.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- 1st / 2nd Line Windows desktop support.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3 Years of relevant experience.
- An ability to multitask and work within a team environment
- A desire to learn new skills and develop your existing skill set.
- Experience with network connectivity and security is desirable.
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £26,500
- Great Learning and Development opportunities
- Hybrid / flexible working