£28000 - £32000 per annum
02922 671 378
11 days ago
04 November 2021
We are looking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join food production company at either their Llanelli or Llanybydder site. If successful you will join their growing Support team providing 1st & 2nd Line support to their workforce & production sites.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support all internal and external customers with product training, knowledge, and expertise.
- Provide solutions in a timely fashion for issues that may arise with all internal systems.
- Log and track support calls raised on the IT Support Desk system prioritising and escalate jobs as required to
ensure end user satisfaction.
- Identify trends in the support calls and develop documentation to address reoccurring problems and issues.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ’s resources via intranet and Internet to assist
with end users’ issues.
The following skills/experience are necessary:
- Previous experience providing onsite Desktop Support.
- Strong exposure to Windows desktop infrastructure: Windows 10, AD, Exchange, Office 365, etc.
- Basic Networking skills WAN / LAN etc.
- Excellent telephone presence with organised follow‐up skills.
- Hardware set up & configuration: mobile phones, laptops, desktops etc.
- Basic salary of up to £32,000.
- Private Pension.
- Discounted company products.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.