£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
IT Systems Administrator | Up to £40,000 | Port Talbot | Hybrid Working (2-3 days onsite per week) | 2 stage interview process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a well established manufacturing organisation based in Port Talbot. We're searching for an experienced 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer to join as their internal IT Administrator.
As systems administrator you will be responsible for providing desktop & server 2nd / 3rd line support to the companies internal user base (circa 150 staff). The company is predominantly a Windows house & you will need experience with Windows 10, Office 365, Windows Server etc.
They're based in Port Talbot & can offer hybrid working with 3 days a week onsite & 2 days per week from home.
- Provide 2nd / 3rd line support to the companies internal userbase.
- Participate in project implementation i.e. Office 365 migrations, hardware rollouts etc.
- Managing Windows Desktop & Server Infrastructure.
- User & group administration.
- Strong experience in 2nd / 3rd line support.
- Windows Sever & Desktop infrastructure support.
- Office 365 implementation & support.
- Windows 10.
- Hardware & software management & instillation.
- Salary up to £40,000
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday bank holidays on top
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.