4 months ago
Are you an ambitious Italian speaking law graduate, with a passion to progress your legal career? If so, an established Commercial Law team are looking for you to join their thriving Bristol office, as a Commercial Contract Paralegal.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Reviewing, researching and drafting documents Italian and English
- Liaising with clients in Italy, Spain and France, and answer contract related queries
- Carry out legal research and drafts NDAs
- Ensuring compliance at all times
- Maintaining accurate records of legal data
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Law degree is essential, ideally from Italy, Spain or France
- Fluent in Italian is essential, and ideally you will be fluent in Spanish or French also
- Experience within commercial contract review/ the legal sector is desirable
- The desire to progress your legal career
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent IT skill
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Modern, city centre office
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*