40,000 - 60,000
6 months ago
C-me have developed an online behavioural profiling tool which is used to increase self-awareness, improve communications and maximise performance. It is applied individually, in teams and across organisations working with a diverse client base across a number of sectors.
As part of our continued growth, an experienced Java Developer is required to join the technology team to deliver continued product development and feature improvement.
You will get an opportunity to work on cutting edge tech, existing Docker containers are deployed on Digital Ocean droplets, a MongoDB database running behind the parse server API and an admin site using Java for their dashboard.
Our business is focussed on quality of delivery. We offer a highly flexible working environment with remote work options and flexitime available. We value our integrated teams individual contributions to produce creative solutions, taking a collaborative approach to continuously improving and developing our services and products to meet client specification.
You’ll be an experienced Java Developer and be able to manage the complete development lifecycle from design, development, testing and deployment.
You’ll also have a number of the below and be willing to learn the rest.
- Absolute focus on quality and robust systems
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and a strategic mindset
- Experience of Spring/Hibernate
- Previous experience working with the Apache Framework is highly desirable
- Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and deployment and build tools.
- Familiarity building enterprise class front-end applications using AngluarJS
- Documenting and recording actions in Confluence and Jira
Yolk Recruitment is working in partnership with C me on an exclusive basis. If you wish to apply to this role please contact Sophie Skardon at Yolk Recruitment or simply apply to this advertisement via the methods outlined. Please note that C me will not be accepting direct applications, and will direct you back to Yolk. For an initial informal discussion then please contact Sophie on the phone number provided.