Yolk are currently partnered with C-Me Colour Profiling and on the hunt for an experienced Java Developer to join their growing team.
This is a stand out role not only for the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, but also for the lifestyle that the company offers.
Based in Monkton Combe on the outskirts of Bath their offices are located in a beautiful setting surrounded by rolling hills and breath-taking countryside. The company offers a flexible working environment and the chance to take ownership of the Java development for existing and new projects with a view to building and leading a team later on down the track.
You would be working on the technology that drives their unique intelligent behavioral profiling tool, currently servicing a huge and diverse client base. Currently they have new exciting projects to get your teeth stuck into from the offset.
Ideal skills required but not limited to:
- 2+ years’ experience as a core Java Developer
- Experience working within a Spring framework
- MongoDB experience would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Cloud services experience including Docker would be beneficial but not essential.
- Continuous Integration deployment experience.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
This is truly an exceptional and one off opportunity to join a company that provides huge amounts of scope for career progression and the chance to work with a friendly and collaborative team. C-Me prides themselves on building the best company culture and this is evident from the minute you walk into their offices.
Please get in touch with Sophie Skardon on 07407229657 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role in more detai.