£480 - £510 per day
about 2 months ago
18 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for Java Developer to join our clients team on a 12 month contract. Your role as a Java Developer is required to deliver a Management System for a new Satellite development. You will work in an agile environment and you will be required to contribute to the full life cycle. With particular experience using UML/SysML for the design aspect, Java and test. Automated testing is an essential part of the project, any experience would be highly beneficial.
- Development of code within an agile environment (SCRUM) and in line with Quality and processes defined within the project
- Develop tasks assigned from Sprint Planning to Include Unit Testing
- Develop Implementation to meet defined Acceptance Criteria
- Support team with Scrum tasks as Daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Planning etc.
- Java 8+
- Sprint Boot 2 - Good knowledge of the Spring Framework, JPA and Hibernate
- Experience of developing within a microservices architecture
- Web Services using RESTful API's and HTTPS
- Knowledge and use of software design patterns
- Agile Development Processes
- CI/CD Delivery Techniques
- Source code management - GIT
- Tracking Systems - Jira
- UML/SysML experience using enterprise architecture or similar
Please get in touch for further details!