Up to £100000 per annum + Salary is open for discussion
about 1 year ago
Cardiff - x2 a week in the office
Salary is open for discussion
My client are currently recruiting for exceptional Java talent. Working remotely out of their Cardiff office, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a genuine FinTech unicorn as they continue their journey as a fast moving, disruptive and technology focused bank.
Working in Java technologies, you'll be working on a platform that has been built from scratch in Java and they are looking for people who want to work on that platform. Working in an empowering environment, where you'll take ownership of your work, building new products and markets and the next level of scale (tens of millions) - all with the latest tools and technologies at your disposal.
Love coding. Java is ideal but they are open to people transferring over form other technologies
Believe in clean coding, simple solutions, automated testing and continuous deployment.
Like to take ownership of a feature from the original idea through to live.
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- An extra day's holiday for your birthday, taken a week on either side of the day
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits include discounts with Waitrose, Mr&Mrs Smith and Peloton
- Pension (company 3% & you put in 5% of your qualified earnings) - soon to change to 5% company and 5% employee
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Enhanced sick pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Varied social groups set up and run by our employees
- Perkbox membership giving access to retail discounts, a cashback scheme, a wellness platform for physical and mental health, a birthday box and weekly free coffee
- Access to 'salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please get in touch!
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chloe Thomas at Yolk Recruitment.