over 1 year ago
Reinvent one of the UK’s most recognisable brands web and mobile apps using React, NodeJS. A Greenfield project to transform their legacy platform from scratch. Set to grow their team by 10 over the next 12 months!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working in a ‘tech start up’ environment but benefiting from the incredible benefits of a large organisation
- A great opportunity to learn ReactNative!
- Based in Capital Tower, offering the best office view in Cardiff.
- Introduce new technologies to enhance user experience
- Enforce best practices and take ownership of the full project life cycle
- Deliver projects on time and to the highest of standards, in a fast paced environment
There are some must haves
- Experience with React, React Native
- Experience with NodeJS, Go
- Understanding of Android/iOS development
- AWS Architecture
- HTML, CSS
- Agile environment
What you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £60,000
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Fully flexible and remote working available
- Annual bonus
- Share save scheme
- Discount shopping vouchers
- Pension contribution
- Open plan offices, relaxed environment
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.