£20,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Would you like to work for the UK’s first impartial online, tyre comparison site? If so, let us introduce you to Motokiki!
This is unique and exciting opportunity to join a company that is about to disrupt the market. Motokiki’s innovative service is one of a kind, their aim is to allow customers to make an informed decision on their tyre purchase – whether you are basing your decision on price, safety or efficiency, in just a few clicks of a button Motokiki will provide you with accurate information based on your vehicle specification.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Define, prioritise and implement features in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in the design, implementation and release of new product features.
- Writing clean and self-documenting code, using languages such as React, NodeJs, HTML5 and CSS3
- Writing and maintaining unit tests to avoid code regressions
- Helping review and test other team members code
- Help other team members out with problems through discussion, joint research and pair programming
There’s also some must haves
- An undergraduate qualification in a computer science or related subject, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- A basic understanding of source control (Git, TFS or Mercurial)
- Passionate about software development and technology
- Willingness to listen and discuss new ideas, methodologies and technologies
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary – £20,000 - £40,000
- 30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension contribution
- Free onsite parking
- Use of ‘chill out’ room with free tea and coffee
- Regular one to ones with annual appraisals
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone on email@example.com or 02921 673745.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.