Up to £25000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Junior Barrister's Clerk
Yolk's client is a leading specialist civil and public law chambers serving clients across Wales and England.
An opportunity has arisen to join Their clerking team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone without much experience to further their career.
The position is full time based in Chambers in Cardiff.
Full training will be given for less experienced staff and Social media skills would also be advantageous
Responsibilities will include:
- To Assist in the Administration of the Clerks Room
- Diary Management
- Agree/negotiate Fees
- Participate in delivery of marketing plans, material and initiatives
- Billing and receipt of fees when required
- Oversee Maintenance of office equipment and maintaining stationary supplies
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive self-motivated attitude with excellent teamwork skills
- Experience of working as a Barristers Clerk, although full training will be provided for the right candidate
- Experience of working within the Legal Sector
Please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or apply below.