about 1 month ago
Junior Commercial Property Solicitor
Cardiff / Home Working
A multi service Regional law firm are recruiting into their highly reputable Commercial Property team, based in Cardiff. As a Junior Solicitor within this team you will manage a busy case load with junior support and supervision from the Head of Legal. You’ll be based in the Cardiff office a few days a week, with home working optional and some requirement to work in another office from time to time. A work life balance and employee wellbeing being key for this firm.
This is what you will be doing:
• You will join a team of highly regarded property lawyers for commercial clients. You will have direct client interaction whilst running your own caseload.
• You will be required to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• You should have demonstrable knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a typical commercial property caseload.
• You will be required to engaged in business development and cross refer clients through the firm
The experience you will bring to the team.
• A qualified Lawyer (CILEx, Solicitor)
• Experience in Commercial property / Real Estate work is essential
• Excellent academics
• You must be a team player
• This is a full-time permanent position with a requirement to work in the office a few days a week
• You should have excellent IT skills, with ability to use data management systems and the full Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent business development skills are essential, with ability to cross-refer and gain new work.
What you will get in return
• Working within a highly reputable law firm
• The highest quality of work / experience
• A work / Life balance is encouraged
• Personal career progression and development
• Working under market leading Lawyers.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.