2 months ago
Are you a junior Solicitor with an interest in Commercial Property looking for work/life balance as well as career progression?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Advising clients on general commercial property work including commercial leases and commercial lending
- Carrying out business development and attend networking events
- Provide excellent client care
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Minimum 2 years experience within commercial property either as a paralegal, on a training contract or post qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- A work / life balance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.