£27000 - £29000 per annum
12 months ago
Junior Data Analyst - up to £29,000 - Hybrid (No Fixed Days in Office)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a uniquely specialised Civil Service Organisation. This varied nature of the company leads to projects with a wide range of scope.
We are supporting them to recruit a Junior Data Analyst who has a real desire to learn all the facets of Data Analysis, and progress on the development route to a Data Analyst in a 6-24 month timeframe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has knowledge of statistical tests and data visualisation and would like to put them to practice in a real world setting.
What the Junior Data Analyst will be doing.
You will be working with a team of Data Analysts who will help coach and guide your progression to a Data Analyst.
- Working with senior team members to figure out how business problems can be solved with data
- Gathering data from multiple sources including SQL databases and API's
- Comparison between the results of statistical analysis
- Data visualisation through dashboards
What the successful Junior Data Analyst will bring to the team
You will have a keen desire to learn and progress quickly while working in a team.
- Knowledge of a variety of data types and their associated data quality issues
- Experience performing statistical analysis and assessment of the outcomes
- Experience of Business Intelligence tools and programming languages
- Familiarity with data visualisation and associated best practices
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £29,000
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Hybrid and flexible working options with no set office days
- Clear progression avenues with company support for your progression
Think this one's for you
If you think this Junior Data Analyst opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.