£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Junior DevOps Engineer | Cardiff | Hybrid Working (2 days per week in the office) | Up to £55,000 | 2 stage virtual interview process
Yolk Recruitment is supporting this exciting opportunity for a Junior DevOps Engineer to work with a multi-award-winning fintech company specialising in mobile payment solutions.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical role in maintaining, scaling and deploying AWS infrastructure, whilst working closely with the software engineering team. You will have expertise in leveraging automation/DevOps principles, experience with operational tools and best practices for infrastructure and software deployment.
They're based in Central Cardiff & operate hybrid working with 2 days per week in the office.
- Design and deploy highly available and secure systems on AWS
- Modify existing software in AWS to improve performance
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code (Terraform)
- Competency with deployment and maintenance of AWS infrastructure
- Proficient in Python programming language and tech stacks
- Experience in leveraging automation/DevOps principles
- Aptitude & Ability to learn new skills
- Salary up to £55,000
- Share options scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.