£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Junior Electronics Design Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Yolk Recruitment have partnered with a well established business who are the forefront of custom designs, and manufacture of RF, Microwave and Satellite Communications. They supply in to several sectors world wide and continue to grow which has created a new opportunity for a Junior Electronics Design Engineer to join their team. No day will be the same, you will be encouraged to to bring new ideas to the table, and over see projects from cradle to grave.
If you are a Electronic Design Engineer looking for a new challenge and meet the following requirements please click below to apply.
This is what you'll be doing as Electronic Design Engineer
- Supporting Lead Design engineers in projects.
- Analogue and digital electronics design.
- Create technical documentation and reports.
- Ability to read application requirements from electronic schematics or data sheets.
- Communicate with internal and external partners
The experience you'll bring to the team in this Electronic Design Engineer role
- Educated to HND, Degree or equivalent experience in electronic, electrical engineering with 1 year industry experience.
- Practical experience with Analogue and digital Circuit Designs.
- Design and develop new products from concept to market.
- RF Design and testing would be advantageous
And this is what you'll get in return
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus
- Life insurance policy
- Pension scheme
- Free gym on site
- Subsidised cafe
- Free eye test and flue vaccinations
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.