Up to £30,000
about 1 year ago
A great opportunity to join a self-funded business to build responsive web applications and also Native Android and IOS Apps. A growing business that are looking to support a Junior Java Developer in their career.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Creating bespoke large scale web applications for enterprise businesses
- Also working with tech start-ups to bring their idea to life
- Developing with back end Java, Spring and NodeJS
- Working alongside like-minded developers, a tight knit and supportive team
- You will be assigned a mentor who you will work alongside to further develop your back end Java skills
- It will be fast paced, but very rewarding. Using only the latest technologies for Mobile, Server and Cloud.
- A collaborative environment where new ideas and solutions are welcomed
There’s also some must haves
- Minimum 1 years commercial environment
- Java, Spring, NodeJS
- RestAPIs, Kafka, Docker
- Test Driven Development experience
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary – £22,000 - £30,000
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work socials
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.