about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
A growing Software House are looking to add 4 developers to their development team at a junior to mid-level with the opportunity to work on a core system that is used in the property industry by their global client base. The company have a great working atmosphere and offer some flexibility to work a day from home as you progress with them.
This is what you’ll be doing
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on core products that are built with C# and VB.NET.
- As a junior they have a very clear progression path that will give you the chance to learn how their systems work and familiarise yourself with .NET development in a commercial environment in the first month of your working.
- As you progress with the team you will be given training that advances your .NET knowledge and moves you on to working on updates and building new features into core products.
- They are also rebuilding their systems from scratch with .NET Core so as you progress you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge systems.
The Technologies/Methods you’ll be working with and to
- Agile Experience
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £22,000 - £28,000 salary depending on experience
- The option to work remotely once a week
- A clear progression route and learning plan to get you in to development
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.