30,000 - 40,000
11 months ago
- Junior Project Manager (Digital)
- £30,000 - £40,000
- South Wales
Our client currently require a Junior Project Manager to assist with delivery on a portfolio of business critical digital projects.
The junior project manager will have overall responsibility for an aggressive piece of delivery with specific and business critical time constraints. The successful candidate will possess experience developing benefits plans for the vision critical projects in conjunction with Heads of Finance and Project Leads.
You will be working with key stakeholder across the organisation including Director and C-level to agree the scope of all change projects across the business and will manage all aspects of the resulting portfolio ensuring timely delivery whilst maintaining the highest quality standards.
Skills / Experience
- 2+ years digital project management experience
- Strong Agile project management experience and skills
- Experience of successfully delivering IT projects through to deployment and post-launch support
- Experience of working closely with internal stakeholders to clearly define and document requirements/scope
- Knowledge of test planning, co-ordination and execution best practice
- Experience of managing multiple internal and third party resources
- Experience of working in partnership with a principle supplier and counterpart project manager
- Willing to get “hands-on” where needed to ensure that projects are delivered on-track
The ideal candidate will have good organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*