2 months ago
Junior Project Manager
Have you worked within an engineering business? Do you have previous experience within a product development type role? Do you have a degree in an engineering related discipline?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working very closely to the engineering project manager and the engineering team (mechanical, software and process), operations team and quality department.
You will help to manage and coordinate the NPD process. If you are looking to enter the wold of project management, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Create and maintain project schedules.
- Hold project meetings to coordinate activities.
- Compile and maintain the project technical/ design history files.
- Manage product requirements and specifications.
- Risk management documentation.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience in a product development role.
- Understanding of quality management systems (ISO9001)
- Experience working in a relevant engineering industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree in an engineering related discipline is advantageous.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Circa £25,000
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent access from the M4.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist to discuss this role further on either 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.