£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
25 days ago
11 June 2023
Junior Software Developer (.NET / Angular) | Up to £40,000 | Cardiff | 1 Day in the office per week | Financial Services | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a B-corp certified investment management company looking to grow their engineering team.
They're looking for 2 a junior software engineer to join their team during a period of growth. They're open to either a strong graduate or a junior engineer with some commercial experience. Tech stack isn't important to them as long as you have demonstrable experience in OOP coding either commercial or on personal projects as well as a desire to learn.
Their tech stack consists of .NET / C# backend, Angular frontend & Azure & they operate within a Agile / Scrum environment. Current projects include an on going Azure migration & expansion of their dynamics / power platform services.
They're based in Cardiff & operate hybrid working with 1 day per week in the office.
- Work as part of a team to develop and deploy changes and new systems according to the business requirements and specifications.
- Develop and maintain build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Work with the team to size and breakdown upcoming work.
- Actively participate in retrospectives to help the team improve their practices.
- Demonstrable experience coding (commercial or personal) in any OOP language.
- Ability & willingness to learn.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum Development & DevOps methodologies.
- Salary up to £40,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays on top
- Remote & flexible working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.