20,000 - 23,000
4 months ago
- Junior Software Tester
- £20,000 - £23,000
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and progressive company during their transition from a small start-up to a large, globally recognised enterprise.
As a company they have designed and released a fantastic platform designed for financial institutions that has caught huge traction with banks on a global scale, so much so that they have recently received a multi-million pound investment for growth.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working in a collaborative, communicative and fast-paced agile environment, alongside developers and others, on an array of different and exciting projects
- Carrying out manual testing processes including functional, non-functional, exploratory and smoke testing
- Writing and maintaining test cases/scripts, test documentation and data and logging issues and defects with tracking management tools
- Helping with the growth of this company as it continues to expand into the global market and keep up its contribution to innovation
Skills and Experience required:
- 1+ years commercial experience in a testing role
- Strong knowledge of testing principles/concepts/techniques.
- Experience producing quality testing documentation.
- Knowledge of different testing methodology
And this is what you’ll get in return
- An opportunity to join a company during such an exciting period of large-scale growth
- Investment into training to help you learn and grow as a tester
- The ability to work with and on new cutting edge technology and software
- Fantastic progression opportunities
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*