28 days ago
23 May 2019
Junior Test Analyst
£22000 - £28000
An exciting global and nation-wide business are looking for multiple new test analysts to join their Swansea office at the junior level. They build software for housing associations, transforming their business by offering digital solutions for all processes in the property industry, including CRM solutions, document management systems, mobile applications, internet-based service portals and much more. Over the last 50 years they have grown to become the leading European Housing IT provider and they plan to continue their growth with new additions to their already established and experienced team of testers.
The experience that you'll bring to the team...
- Experience of manual test methods including functional, regression and exploratory tests
- Understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Exposure to writing SQL queries
There's also some nice to haves...
- Experience in projects following Agile methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft test manager
- ISTQB qualification
And this is what you'll get in return...
- Competitive salary of £22000 - £28000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life insurance x 4 as well as 2 x Health schemes
- Internal training and development scheme
- 1 day allowed per week to work from home
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are searching for an opportunity where you can have a voice, add real value, help drive and deliver a great service as well as progress your career then please get in touch today with our specialist software testing recruiter, Joel Marshall on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 760.
Please apply with a CV attaching your recent contact details. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.