£18,000 Basic OTE of £35,000
5 months ago
Kitchen Design Consultant
Our Client is a leading manufacturer and retailer of quality kitchens & bedrooms. In addition they supply nearly 150 dealers nationwide with their Masterclass kitchen furniture. They also serve a large number of independent contract builder accounts and pride ourselves in a quality product and a quality service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Kitchen Design Consultant with strong previous relevant experience and a desire to strive to improve the sales performance of the Company whilst working with others.
We are a highly reputable and respected company, and are seeking a talented individual to join our friendly and professional team. We are targeting substantial growth in the new build sector over the next few years and to build on an already successful team.
As a Kitchen Design Consultant you will have:
- Extensive sales experience preferably within the kitchen industry.
- A demonstrable ability to design and sell kitchens and bedrooms to the complete satisfaction of our customers.
- The motivation to achieve targeted sales and profit figures.
- You will also develop the Trade side of our business via trade contacts and network with builders, architects and interior designers.
- The ability to drive recommendation business from your existing client base
- You will in this role be expected to form effective relationships and secure business with our Retail customers.
- Ensuring your service levels meet the company’s requirements.
- Effectively engaging with our consumers and trade professionals alike.
- The ability and self motivation to proactively seek out new business opportunities and growth.
As a Kitchen Design Consultant you will need:
- Strong commercial acumen ideally from within a consumer facing industry.
- Experience of working with both Retail and Trade customers and the capability to understand and empathise with their differing needs.
- An understanding and belief in the benefits of design excellence.
- The ability to design kitchens and bedrooms, large and small, on a CAD package. Experience of CAD Design is a positive advantage, although full training will be provided.
- Strong negotiation skills with a great work ethic and a "can do" approach.
- Demonstrable experience in new business generation.
- A meticulous eye for detail with an intellect to digest and learn a broad range of product information.
- Passion for improving the customer experience and the ability to see things from the customer perspective.
- The ability to get along with others and be a team player.
- Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- To be a car owner with full UK driving licence.
- We are providing an excellent opportunity to work with one of the country’s largest manufacturer of kitchens based in South Wales with an enviable reputation for quality and service built over 40 years of trading.
- We have exciting plans to take well our established business and teams to new levels.
- As a Kitchen Design Consultant you will earn a competitive basic salary with OTE of £25k - £35k.
- Job security - the staff-retention rate of the company is excellent.
- 20 days holiday increasing 1 day for each full year of service to 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
If you wish to apply to this role please send your CV directly to Libby Crofts-Coles at Yolk Recruitment or simply apply to this advertisement via the methods outlined.