Competitive Salary DOE
7 months ago
Have you supervised or managed a Laboratory environment? Do you have knowledge of HACCP? Have you previously worked with Quality Management Systems? Have you had to maintain a health and safety culture within previous organisations?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will supervise the running of the site laboratories and staff, ensuring that a full and competent service is in order for the business to maintain consistent safety and quality.
- You will ensure that the QMS and Safety culture are integral within your procedures and practice confirming to the best practice and standards at all times.
- Liaise with the Health and Safety Training manager with any training requirements your staff may need.
- Ensure all laboratory equipment is maintained and in good working order and calibrated against schedule.
- Manage stock and placing orders, adhering to company budget.
- Carry out tests in a timely manner, ensuring all results are recorded on the in house system.
- Develop and maintain systems for the trending of results.
- Manage supplier performance.
- Be a HACCP Team Member
- Assist with internal audits and conduct corrective actions when required.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge and experience of HACCP
- Experience of training others
- Manufacturing experience/ Food production experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a Laboratory environment.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary dependant on skills and experience.
- Excellent benefits package
- A dynamic and friendly working environment!
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist, in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.