£18575 per annum
about 2 months ago
Cardiff City Centre
I am looking for law graduates who are interested in property law for an initial 6 month contract with a potential to extend. You will be working for one of the largest conveyancing firms in the world.
To proactively progress transactions managing telephone calls and to ensure effective communication and build relationships between the client’s, customers and Estate Agents. The balance between in and outbound calls will depend upon the needs of the business.
Key Result Areas
- By the end of your probationary period, to demonstrate a detailed understanding of the conveyancing process for sale and purchase sufficient to be able to discuss and impart information to callers and those being called.
- To demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of customers’ and estate agents’ frustrations and show an ability to address problems in a positive and proactive manner.
- To actively manage call back legal teams to ensure Service Legal Agreements are met.
- To deal with a high volume of inbound calls from a variety of internal and external sources in a professional and appropriate manner.
- To progress cases through the workflow management system as directed by your Team Manager.
- In a non-legalese manner to impart necessary information to customers’ and estate agents explaining any matter, which may not be immediately understood in a clear, basic format.
- To receive or impart, in a professional manner, information between professional bodies with whom the Team are dealing.
- To identify, accept and limit responses to those areas, which are within your capability.
- To demonstrate both a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude to all callers, identifying any potential roadblocks within the conveyancing process and taking all appropriate action within the case progressors control to avoid unnecessary delays as a result.
- To support the legal teams in chasing exchanges, by calling third parties involved in the transaction, as directed by the Team Manager
- To treat all callers with respect and understanding and with a particular focus from a customer perspective of ‘Treating customers fairly’ and giving them confidence that you have the ability to assist them and advice you provide is both suitable and tailored to their own circumstances.
- To demonstrate an understanding of the implications of giving misleading information to all parties in the transaction and the limit the amount of information provided to relevant parties in line with company procedures.
- Take all necessary action to prevent breaches of client data by carrying out appropriate security checks against each caller in line with company procedures.
- To understand, operate and adhere to the Company’s IT and manual procedures to monitor work flow, avoid fraud or negligence and improve performance standards
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices