£24000 - £32000 per annum
15 days ago
21 October 2022
Administrator, Service Delivery Team - Brighton
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and forward-thinking regulatory body. We are supporting them to recruit a Administrator for a permanent Contract
What the Administrator will be doing
The ideal Administrator will
- Provide full administration for internal and external supplier meetings, including coordinating timing, sending out agendas, taking minutes and ensuring minutes are agreed.
- Ensuring good governance processes are in place across the team
- Support the Service delivery team with tracking delivery against agreed deliverable
- Support with the administration of service management internal control framework
- risk management
- Provide general administrative support as required for the Service Delivery team
What the successful Administrator will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible in approach and able to priorities work appropriately
- Competent in working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary between £24,000-£32,000 DOE
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension's world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- a free employee assistance program
- an excellent office location in Brighton.
Think this one's for you
If you think Lead Administrator opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss this role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.