£24000 - £32000 per annum
16 days ago
Lead Administrator - Brighton
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and forward-thinking regulatory body. We are supporting them to recruit a Lead Administrator.
This role is a hybrid position, working 1-2 days in the office.
What the Lead Administrator will be doing
To support the Supervision, Enforcement, and wider Front line teams through the provision of a comprehensive and effective administrative service in relation to all case and local continuous improvement work.
- Provide administration support and local continuous improvement work for Supervision and Enforcement as well as wider Front line Teams.
- Provide administration for internal and external case team meetings and calls
- Suggest process improvements to the line manager
- Assist in creation of case documentation, maintain hard copy case documents as required, system updates for cases to ensure accurate information for MI purposes
What the successful Lead Administrator will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has:
- Able to Prioritise and have a flexible approach
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of operating model, value chain and business rules
- Thorough knowledge of Case and Project procedures
- Customer-focused approach with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Stakeholder Management
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary between £24,000-£32,000 DOE
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension's world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- a free employee assistance program
- an excellent office location in Brighton.
Think this one's for you
If you think Lead Administrator opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.