£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
8 days ago
13 October 2023
Lead Cloud Engineer | DV Clearance Required | Up to £85,000 | Gloucestershire | Flexible Hybrid | 2 Satge Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a global defence company looking to grow their UK engineering team. They're looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to take over leadership of one of their cloud platform teams.
If successful you will work closely with development & DevOps teams to scale their secure AWS hosted estate. To be successful you will need strong experience building & maintaining AWS environments, Infrastructure as code (Terraform or CloudFormation) as well as exposure to leading / mentoring secure engineering teams.
They're based in Gloucestershire & operate hybrid flexible working with the option to work a compressed 9 day fortnight. The role requires active DV clearance.
- Working with stakeholders to design AWS and hybrid-cloud systems.
- Designing and building solutions in AWS.
- Administering systems based on Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Designing and troubleshooting IP networking systems for AWS and hybrid-cloud systems.
- Automating system deployment, operation and maintenance using Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tooling.
- In depth experience building & maintaining AWS hosted systems & applications.
- Exposure to leading / mentoring teams.
- Extensive experience of administration of Linux and Windows Operating Systems within large corporate environments.
- Extensive experience of designing, deploying and troubleshooting IPv4 Networking, including Subnetting, OSPF Routing, VLANs and VPNs.
- Experience of automating tasks using Ansible, Bash, PowerShell, Puppet or Python.
- Salary up to £85,000
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus
- Flexible hybrid working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.