about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment are working with an expanding SaaS provider based in Swansea. They are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their engineering division.
Their software's primary objective is to enhance operator response times by streamlining critical tasks, thereby reducing manual and inconsistent processes commonly associated with command centre operations. This streamlined approach contributes to improved security outcomes.
Team members are expected to establish close collaborative relationships with clients, development, and sales teams to ensure the successful deployment of customized solutions. They achieve this through the adoption of a DevOps mindset and the maintenance of specialized client-focused teams. Effective leadership and strong communication skills are pivotal in guaranteeing the successful execution of development projects and upholding a high standard of client satisfaction
They're based in Swansea & operate hybrid working with 2 days per week in the office.
- Developing backend solutions in the .NET stack.
- Adhering to Agile / scrum methodology, contributing to daily stand ups rtc.
- Deploying code via Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Backend development in Microsoft stack (C# / .NET).
- Exposure to cloud hosted development (Azure / Azure DevOps).
- Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Salary up to £70,000
- 25 Days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working options
- Private medical options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.