£64000 - £72000 per annum
29 days ago
29 February 2024
Lead Dynamics Developer - up to £72,000 - Hybrid (Flexible working - Newport Based)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with an very unique civil service organisation who prioritise innovation and good digital practice as they go through an interesting digital transformation.
We are helping them recruit for a Lead Dynamics Developer who has experience with C# and Microservice architecture.
This role will require security clearance so you will have to have lived in the UK for at least the past 5 years.
What the Lead Dynamics Developer will be doing
You will be line managing 5 direct reports, whilst working on the Dynamics Development and contributing to departmental strategy.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams to build enterprise level applications
- Creation and integration of PowerApps
- Creation of automated tests
- Line management of direct reports
What the successful Lead Dynamics Developer will bring to the team
You will have proven experience of Dynamics alongside knowledge of C# and microservice development.
- Proven experience working with Dynamics to create applications.
- Good knowledge of PowerApps and PowerApps integrations
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following languages- C#, Python, JS, Typescript
- Line management or team coaching experience
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £72,000
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Full Flexi-Time - Work your 37.5 hours on any schedule between 5am and 10pm
- Accrued Flexi-Time - If you work 37.5 hours in 4 days, you can have the fifth day off
- Unlimited access to Pluralsight learning videos
- 25 Days annual leave PLUS Bank Holidays (Increasing to 30 days)
Think this one's for you
If you think this Lead Dynamics Developer opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.