3 months ago
Are you experienced in managing, nurturing and converting leads into potential sales opportunities? Do you also have the ability to go out there and generate your own leads through different methods i.e cold calling, Linkedin or social media?
If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is what you'll be doing
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities;
- Using internal software to contact website visitors to gauge their interest and identify key contacts;
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities;
- Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Techsol Group’s value proposition to potential customers;
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in our CRM system.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone and email to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to the marketing manager and sales managers;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook;
- Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation;
- Experience of B2B sales, preferably in the technology market and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing a pipeline using CRM systems;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales leads by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
This is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary starting between £23-25k (dependent on skills and experience) with OTE of £33k - £35k;
- 22 days' holiday plus 8 days bank holidays;
- An opportunity to enjoy a varied role, utilising your expertise in sales to best effect.
- Opportunity to positively contribute to the growth of our innovative and agile company.
- Working closely to the vibrant city of Cardiff
- Free onsite parking facility
- Company matched pension scheme
- Free onsite gym facilities
- Minibus to and from Cardiff Central Station
- Onsite café/bar
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities