£18,000 - £25,000
11 months ago
I currently represent an established building service company operating within the domestic sector across London and the South East. In line with the company’s growth aspirations they are currently looking to bring on bard a lead generator.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity
- Use a mixture of social media, webinars, direct contact to generate leads
- Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past
- Create and maintain a process for capturing information
- Set appointments for the Account Managers where relevant
- Provide feedback to other departments where relevant
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of Business to Business sales, preferably selling services, not products
- Experience of working collaboratively with the sales & marketing team
- Proven track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.