£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
03 January 2024
Lead Infrastructure Engineer | High Level Security Clearance Required | Up to £80,000 + Bonus | Gloucestershire | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working with a National Security Consultancy in their search for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join in a technical & team leadership capacity.
As Lead Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the design, build & maintenance of complex & secure infrastructure solutions working closely with clients to ensure timely delivery of projects to agreed specifications. To be successful you will need strong experience with Windows & Linux infrastructure including on-prem & virtualised (VMware) machines.
They are based in Gloucestershire & require candidates to hold active high level security clearance.
What you will be doing:
- Designing, building & maintaining secure infrastructure systems.
- Employ and adapt industry-leading techniques and best practices to suit customer challenges.
- Work within existing monitoring, observability and security frameworks.
- Engage regularly with customers to ensure projects are delivered on time & to agreed specifications.
- Leading & managing team members including on-boarding, 1 to 1's, KPI & SLA setting & management etc.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- In depth experience in the design / architecture of Windows & Linux server infrastructure.
- Strong experience with VMware.
- Experience leading & managing technical engineering teams.
- Active high level security clearance.
- Exposure to cloud technologies (Azure) would be highly beneficial but not required.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary up to £80,000
- £5,000 guaranteed bonus
- 10% performance related bonus
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.