15 days ago
14 October 2020
Lead Manufacturing Engineer
Do you have experience working within a Process Improvement engineering role? Are you a manufacturing engineer? Have you worked within the medical industry? Do you have experience working within a highly regulated environment?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for providing excellence in all aspects of the manufacturing environment; processes, tooling, Jig & fixture design, process validation/ verification, creation implementation of IQ, QQ and PQ processes, through the application of acquired technical skills, knowledge and sound leadership.
- You will be responsible for the systematic handover and transition from product development to manufacturing.
- Identify and lead process and manufacturing improvements.
- Lead the review of complaints with respect to product failure.
- Lead and manage through the QMS process improvements in manufacturing. Develop strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Work closely with the supply chain management team.
- Design and develop electronic and mechanical devices including process and design FMEA.
- Management of QMS- ISO9001 or ISO134385
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working within a medical manufacturing business.
- Auditing experience of ISO9001 or ISO134385
And this is what you’ll get in return
Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist today on email@example.com or on 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.