Up to £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer - Up to £70,000 per annum - Cardiff (Hybrid/Flexible working)
Time for a new challenge? I'm looking for an experienced Lead Engineer with a background in DWH/ETL/Migration/Analytics to act as the SME on software test engineering practices helping to define and lead this activity across the QA team.
This company values flexibility and inclusivity, providing a supportive environment for professional growth so future development is a major focus. You'll have the chance to work on a greenfield project and implement your ideas alongside equally talented engineers and leaders.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Mentor, coach, and train teams in best practices.
- Improve DORA capabilities: Automation, CI/CD, continuous testing. Code maintainability, security, automated change management.
- Advise and influence roadmaps for relevant technologies.
- Collaborate with Lead Developers, Solution Architects, and IT Teams.
The skills/experience you'll bring to the team:
- Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, JMeter or Similar
- API test tooling Postman, SOAPUI or Similar
- Experience working with low-code platforms (Outsystems and Mulesoft)
- Experience of AB Suite
- Test Tool Usage for Test Execution and Defect Management
- Test Tool Usage for Progress Tracking and KPI Reporting
- Data and Query Analysis
And this is what you'll get in return:
Salary up to £70,000 per annum.
Great well-being package.
Various discounts/employee perks.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Lewis Allen to find out more!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.