£43889.00 - £46483.00 per annum
2 months ago
Lead Systems Administrator
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a highly specialist civil service organisation. We are supporting them to recruit several Lead Systems Administrators to join their organisation where you will have the chance to support, develop, improve and maintain their technical systems and platforms including 3rd Line Support, servers, storage, networks and cloud technologies.
What the Lead Systems Administrator will be doing
As a Lead Systems Administrator within our clients Technical Systems Team, providing expertise and guidance across the business on processes and best practices. They also as research new technologies as a subject matter expert on platform technologies, which enable our business teams to be more effective.
* Oversight of and hands on configuring, monitoring, improving, and troubleshooting the technical environment
* Designing and implementing business improvements through the use and development of platforms, tools, and systems.
* Development and maintenance of policies and procedures relating to operation and support of the technology environment
What the successful Lead Systems Administrator will bring to the team
This role is suitable for anyone with previous System Administrator experience.
* Ability to understand and analyse complex business requirements.
* Able to technically lead and guide team members both technically and strategically.
* Have experience of leadership and staff development in matrix management environments, in a technical/support team environment). Experience of directing others to undertake tasks.
* Experience of making decisions at the appropriate time, taking into account the needs of the situation, priorities, constraints and the availability of necessary information.
* Storage Experience at an Enterprise Level
* Hyper V Platforms
Here's What You'll Get in Return
* Salary of up to £46,000
* Pension scheme of 27.1%
* Annual leave of up to 34.5 days including bank holidays
* 5 days a year for learning and development
* Learning development opportunities
* Hybrid working
Think this one's for you
If you think this Lead Systems Administrator opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.