£570 per day
26 days ago
02 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Lead Systems Engineer within one of the world’s prominent aerospace and defence organisations.
As a Lead Systems Engineer you will lead a talented team of engineers to support their projects success.
The systems engineer will have the options to condense there working week into 4 days if they wish.
- Certification and authorisation of all aspects of requirements devolvement, design, design proving, manufacture, integration and testing.
- Planning, updating and custody of the system/architectural specifications, drawings and other data associated with the design
- Decide the overall systems engineering processes required to achieve technical and programmatic objectives applying broad knowledge of systems engineering
- Application of systems engineering approach and execution of key systems engineering activities
- Verify the Planning, and driving System Integration Activities and Plan
- Performing one or more of key systems engineering (e.g. requirements engineering, system design, and/or operation and support) and/or systems engineering management processes
- Knowledge of AGILE, DEV OPS and NPI
- Experience delivering projects on both small and large scales
- Management of delivery plans
- Ability to create and lead multi-disciplined teams
- Ability to combine information, identify problems, establish facts and deduce solutions
- Gained or be working towards professional registration e.g. Chartered Engineer.