£65 per hour
16 days ago
25 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a lead system engineering to work with one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country. This is an exciting opportunity to provide process engineering expertise to help develop cutting edge technology and push the boundaries of the industry.
Lead the systems engineering work and responsible for deliverables such as:
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Line Designation List
- Minimum Equipment Elevation Summary
- Battery Limit Conditions
- Instrument Process Data Sheets
- Pressure Relieving Devices Process Data Sheets
- Special Piping Item Process Data Sheets
- Check the systems engineering deliverables prepared by others in the team.
- Hydraulic calculations and prepare process specification for pumps, control valves and other instruments.
- Relief valve calculations using API 520 and 521
- Experience working in producing/developing engineering (basic/feed) packages for Petrochemical process, Refinery process or Gas processing
- Proficient in using engineering software such as Haysys, Pro II and Aspen +
- Knowledge of standards such as API and ASME
- Knowledge of P&ID symbology (simplified ISA)
- Experience within the Oil and & Gas or Chemical manufacturing industry
- Degree in Chemical Engineering