£55400 - £66900.00 per annum + 27.9% pension contribution
11 months ago
Lead Test Automation Engineer - Hybrid/Remote - up to £66,900
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a highly specialist civil service organisation. We are supporting in their search for a Lead Test Automation Engineers to join their Software Engineering team.
As a Lead Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership in software testing and assurance, supporting, and enabling their development teams in their delivery of the organisations digital vision
What the Lead Test Automation Engineer will be doing
As a Lead Test Automation Engineer, you will be an authority on testing, promoting best practice, enabling test automation, mentoring both testers and developers, and researching new test tooling and practices.
- Coordinating large projects and leading a team of test engineers
- Assisting teams to design test strategies, helping them select the best test options for a delivery
- Making significant contributions to test automation, including creating and troubleshooting code and creating and updating delivery pipelines
- Mentoring in testing, promoting, and inspiring others to test better
- Having a presence in external test communities and regularly sharing your learning
- Be involved in large cross-team projects, supporting assurance activities
What the successful Lead Test Automation Engineer will bring to the team
You will have around 4-5 years of experience coordinating large projects with a background in automated and manual testing.
- Strong background in coding using .NET
- Comprehensive understanding of modern testing techniques and how these should be applied
- A comprehensive understanding of test automation, functional testing, non-functional testing and technical breadth
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with colleagues with varying levels of technical knowledge
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £66,900
- Pension scheme of 27.9%
- Annual leave of up to 26.5 days plus bank holidays on starting
- Learning development opportunities
* Remote/Hybrid working
Think this one's for you
If you think this Lead Test Automation Engineer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.