£55000 per annum, Benefits: +15% bonus, competitive package
about 1 month ago
02 February 2022
£55,000 + 15% bonus
My client is a leading international manufacturing business with a strong local heritage and a global reputation for excellence underpinned by a commitment to Continuous Improvement in all it does.
As part of that journey, a new opportunity has been created for a Lean Six Sigma Black belt to join their team.
Your role will be to:
- Lead, energise and execute the activities to take the organization to new and higher levels of proficiency in lean business concepts.
- Plan, organize, conduct, and follows up improvement activities, which lead to the establishment of Lean Systems throughout the facility.
- Act as an entrepreneur on matters related to removing waste in the business and lead, guide and energize others
- Coordinate and drive Operational Excellence initiatives locally
- Help identify opportunities for improvement through KPI’s monitoring and Value Stream Mapping execution
- Plan, organize, conduct and follow up kaizen events.
- Conduct kaizen and Lean Systems Green Belt training.
- Facilitate kaizen teams.
- Track and report kaizen results
- Guide organization in lean systems implementation.
- Host outside kaizen participants.
- Continually improve training materials and techniques.
- Promote recognition of those who participate in lean projects
- A degree in Engineering (or similar)
- Substantial experience in Manufacturing environments (essential)
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification (essential)
- Lean Systems Black Belt certification (desirable)
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and training skills.
- Excellent problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Enthusiasm, dynamism, teamwork.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*