4 months ago
Learning and Development Manager
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Learning & Development Manager to join a top 100 UK law firm, who recently moved to a new custom built state of the art offices in the heart of Cardiff’s premier business location.
This is what you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Head of HR the successful candidate will be tasked with the design, delivery and evaluation of the majority of the internal Academy training courses.
- Management of the L&D team
- Internal training budget
- Conducting regular firm-wide training
- Creating a range of training courses
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A training background and the ability to understand the needs of the firm and translate those needs into an effective learning and development programme, encompassing all stages of the training cycle.
- A proactive enthusiastic approach is required as is the ability to quickly build working relationships with employees, senior management, specialist trainers and support teams.
- A training qualification and experience of operating a learning management system are desirable. However the successful candidate will understand the key concepts of effective learning and development within a law firm and be keen to undertake continuous professional development to maintain this knowledge.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday plus 1 day off a year to complete charity work
- Subsidised café
- Fantastic central location in state of the art offices
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.