4 months ago
A service provider are looking for Learning & Developer trainer to join their team to help provide development across their multiple sites.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Support the design and delivery of the induction process for new starters alongside the L&D department
- Set up and maintain Onboarding Mentoring programme to ensure all new starters are supported in their first 6-months
- Conduct regular Training Need Analysis with Service and Area Managers.
- Ensure employees meet all regulatory and mandatory training requirements in line with required timescales.
- Work strategically to analyse training data and inform planning of training; prioritising needs, arranging suitable locations and a frequency of dates to meet demand.
- Design and deliver a range of fit-for-purpose learning interventions across multiple sites,
- Utilise a combination of training delivery methods to drive the best engagement and outcome, including face-to-face, e-learning, coaching and mentoring.
- Review and update content to ensure up-to-date and in response to evaluation.
- Identify opportunities for upskilling in-house resource; coordinate Train the Trainer programmes for subject matter experts.
- Work in a team to design and expand learning and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual in line with skillset.
- Create and/or deliver a range of e-learning packages.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Level 3 EAT qualified
- Proven experience as a learning and development specialist
- Confident presenter with the ability to adapt
- Proven experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to analyse data and evaluate trends
What you will get in return?
- Huge progression opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday & Bank Holidays
- Company incentives
- Flexible working
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.