10 months ago
Calling all Law Graduates I am currently working with a global law firm in Cardiff City Centre who are looking for a recent Graduate to join them on a project on an ongoing basis. They are looking for people to start within the next 2 weeks for an ongoing project.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of legal documents
- Review a high volume of document and working to a tight deadline
- categorise Documents
- Checking specific documents
- General office administration
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Recent graduate willing to learn.
- looking to kick start your career with a fantastic company
- Have great attention to detail.
- Used to dealing with high workload volumes
- Immediately available.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Hourly rate up to £9ph
- Cardiff City Centre location
- Full training provided
- Progression opportunities available
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience, with Ellie Harris
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself email@example.com
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.