7 months ago
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an experienced Legal Administrator to join their market leading Agricultural Litigation team, in their modern Bristol office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and highly organised individual, who is solutions focused.
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide secretarial support to Partners, Associates and Solicitors, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Provide excellent customer service, answering the phones and emails
- Produce documents and correspondence
- Diary management and booking meetings
- Assist in the billing process
- Accurately maintain the company’s electronic files
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience handling high volumes of administration/document production is essential
- Legal administrator experience is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.