02921 673 719
25 days ago
20 October 2021
A UK Top 50 Commercial law firm, are looking for a driven Legal Administrator to join their market leading Real Estate division, in which you would specialise in Plot Sales.This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator or law graduate, to join one of the most highly regarded real estate teams in the UK, ranked highly in the Legal 500.
Notably this role is permanent and full time based in Bristol city centre, and there is a mixture of office and home-based work.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Support paralegals and Solicitors in the plots team
· Prepare legal packs to send to buyer’s Solicitors
· Set up electronic data rooms
· Update reports, raise invoices, scanning, photocopying and filing
· Work closely with clients, and regularly update them on the progress of their matters to ensure they receive excellent service
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Administrative experience in a legal/professional setting
· LLB degree is desirable
· Ability to manage a busy workload
· Good IT skills, including experience with case management systems
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent client care and communication skills, with a natural telephone manner
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary with annual pay review
· Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *