£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
26 days ago
09 December 2023
Legal Advisor- Lifetime Planning- No experience needed
Up to £25,000
Are you a compassionate individual with demonstrable customer service experience? If so, Yolk Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking to recruit a Legal Advisor in our clients busy and successful Lifetime Planning team, based in Carmarthen. The successful candidate does not need experience in the role or even legal experience, this can provided in training.
What You'll Be Doing as a Legal Advisor:
In this role, the successful candidate will be working on a broad range of matters within Wills, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Meet with clients to establish relationships and gather initial instructions.
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding during sensitive moments in client's lives
- Prepare Wills using relevant software
- Assisting solicitors
To thrive in this role, as a Legal Advisor you'll need:
Caring individual with a background in dealing with people.
- Motivated and enjoys client/customer interaction.
- Approachable and professional demeanour.
- IT and administrative skills are essential.
- Willingness to travel; access to transport is a requirement.
What you will get as a Legal Advisor:
- Full training provided for candidates without prior experience.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Clear progression routes and opportunities for career growth.
- Private medical insurance, with the option to add family members.
- Life assurance for added security.
- Well being day to prioritise your mental and physical health.
- Increasing annual leave entitlement to support work-life balance.
- 4% employer pension contribution.
- Health-shield cash plan with access to discounts and cash back on therapies.
- Financial health checks for your peace of mind.
- Employee Assistance Programme for additional support.
- Long service recognition scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Inclusive employee-led groups, including Mental Health Champions, Diversity and Inclusion, Environment and Sustainability, Menopause, and Staff Community Group.
If you are interested in applying or know someone who'd be a great fit for the role, get in touch with Nicole Smith today.
Are you interested in this position?
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.