Up to £25,000
almost 1 year ago
Personal Injury Paralegal / Legal Advisor
Are you an experienced Paralegal/Legal Advisor looking for a new challenge within a law firm in Cardiff? A Legal 500 firm are looking for you to join their growing PI team, working alongside experts in the field. This is a rare opportunity for you to progress your career within the PI legal sector as this firm offers internal training and development.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing a rewarding caseload of litigated fast track claims.
- Assisting senior fee earners on more complex cases.
- Representing the values and standards of the firm.
- Working within a case management system.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LPC or CILEx equivalent essential.
- Experience processing litigated fast track claims is highly desirable.
- Comfortable working to deadlines with a varied workload.
- Accurate administrative and organisational skills essential.
- A real desire to work within PI.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Internal training and development.
- A healthy work/life balance.
- A competitive salary.
- A bonus scheme.
- Private medical & pension contribution.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch with Isaac Ridgley at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 713 or email@example.com
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.